Competences Trained by Working on this Module
- Watch the videos and look for suitable ones for your students.
Industry 4.0 - Germany's 4th industrial revolution
Industrie 4.0 - The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Define the characteristics of 4.0- technologies and reflect on their advantages and challenges.
- Discuss the changes of work processes with colleagues (in your working group or a virtual working group) and find out different implications e.g. in the different sectors crafts, industry, service (in your working group or a virtual working group).
- Reflect and discuss possible consequences in the societal and individual daily life. Propaganda Games Video
- Find out necessary additional competences of teachers, in-company trainers and VET students, e.g. IT and media competences
- Discuss the future role of teachers and trainers (in your working group or a virtual working group).
- Describe your individual need for further training (what do I know and what do I need?).
- Create a students’ module for one of your class/learning group with reference to the students’ matrix (e.g. regarding awareness, personal and social implications, data security).
Further useful links:
ePortfolio & digital magazine makers
Assessment of all products to be delivered:
- list of important changes of work processes for your students
- list of competences you and your students need to reach
- list of competences you want to acquire in short-term
- your students’ module
- an evaluation tool
Reflect and exchange your experience with other colleagues (in your working group or a virtual working group), define a focus you want to reflect on with your students and create a suitable evaluation tool for them.